Puzzle through 48 stages
Solve 18 tricky challenge levels
Use 6 different special powers
Travel through 6 worlds
"Planet Buster is a matching type of puzzle game that will have you pulling your hair out in frustration, and loving every minute of the colorful, fast-paced experience at the same time." -Game Industry News
"By and large, Planet Buster is incredibly well done. It looks and sounds great, the gameplay is addictive and fast-paced, and the general setting is charmingly ridiculous. Pick this up: You won't be sorry you did." -Gamezebo
"What it ultimately comes down to is whether or not Planet Buster is worth buying with so many other similar games on the market, and the answer is 'YES!' Planet Buster easily holds its own against the well-known Bejeweled and many may argue that it has surpassed that game with the subtle changes and challenge it has brought to the table."
- The Indie Game Magazine
Embark on a swashbucklin' puzzle adventure through the universe with the space pirate girl Annha. Strategically arrange planets to trigger chain-reactions and loot plenty of gold in this colourful, fast-paced puzzler set in a world of pirates and science-fiction!
· Swap any tiles you want to but keep an eye on your treasure chest as every move costs a (virtual) gold doubloon!
· Solve 18 carefully designed "challenge stages" to unlock 6 special weapons that you can use to rack up more loot or to temporarily freeze time!
· Travel around the fantastic locations of the game's universe on the treasure map, visit the alien vendor to replenish your arsenal and beat 48 different stages!
· Questions about the game? Our game guide might have the answers! Read it here:
Now go and bust some planets! :)
- Exit Strategy Entertainment
The developer has provided the following content rating for this item:
You may not modify or redistribute this content.
IndieCity Client required to download & play.
Promote this project on your blog or website with our HTML embed code. Show the code
Recent tweets from @piratesonh
Just a few hours left to prove that smartphones and tablets deserve a retro platformer with high love per pixel! http://t.co/pzV1Tv9HZ7
Hey @davidhelgason did you see this wicked story of #entrepreneurship that you feature in? http://t.co/6tz7Q3RsTv #unity3d #startup
Find Exit Strategy Entertainment on Facebook.