Play by yourself or with friends
Few survived the cataclysm where time itself shattered on the planet of Environ.
The creators of AI War bring you a 2D side-scrolling adventure filled with combat, exploration, and tricky situations
awaiting your cleverness. Travel alone or with friends across an ever-expanding world filled with dangerous creatures,
powerful magic, high technology, and mysteries to unravel.
Play the game your own way: stick mostly to the main missions you find on the world map, or spend the majority of your
time in the boundless wilds to uncover secret missions and stashes. Customize your characters with enchants that
change how you move, jump, fight, light your way, or even how you find treasure.
* Play solo, or online/LAN multiplayer with 2-8+ player co-op, on PC.
* Explore lush countryside, ruined towns, deep caves, strange buildings and more throughout Environ's beautiful-but-vicious continents.
* Procedural generation ensures no two worlds will ever be the same, and that there is always more awaiting you even after dozens of hours of play.
* As your world expands, each continent offers new powers to wield, treasures to discover, survivors to aid, and evils toconfront.
* Learn a multitude of spells for your character, build up your settlement so that NPCs can aid you from afar, and equip enchant buffs to help you on your way.
* Face strange monsters, confront evil overlords and their lieutenants, and take on a variety of missions that call upon anything from platforming or SHMUP skills, to puzzles, to the ability to tactically improvise and carry out a plan.
* Many character paths to travel, areas to loot, and long-form strategically-oriented choices to make -- all without the typical grind.
* Difficulty levels give exactly the challenge you want, from casual to hardcore.
* New updates arriving all the time packed with additional content, improvements, and more.
The developer has provided the following content rating for this item:
You may not modify or redistribute this content.
IndieCity Client required to download & play.
Promote this project on your blog or website with our HTML embed code. Show the code
Recent tweets from @ArcenGames
Free tool for game developers: Random Game Title Generator (with source code) http://t.co/dgGTSWMaLa
Bionic Dues Official 1.101 “PerformanceBot” -- Drastically increases graphical performance, adds two new conducts. http://t.co/w2OQ1CJ5ng
Find Arcen Games, LLC on Facebook.